[OSGeo-Edu]another request for help.... Victor, Jorge, Venka, Scott, Moritz, Maria, Helena, Landon and anyone else!

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Wed Feb 13 10:40:44 EST 2008

Charlie wrote: "LANDON: You've just started in this capacity, but can
you provide me
with a line or two on either accomplishments or plans for 2008 (or help
needed) for the multi-language dictionary?"

I plan on adding definitions to the dictionary in English based on my
work for the OSGeo Journal and the Mapping Math book.

I can think of two (2) ways other people could assist with the
dictionary. The first is in translation into languages other than
English. The second is by adding definitions from their own OSGeo
Journal articles or other documentation.

I won't let this thing get neglected. I don't have plans to commit major
chunks of time to it. I will add entries to it as I work on other
things.

Landon