[OSGeo-Edu] draft status report - Victor, please add to FreeGIS section in Accomplishments

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Wed Feb 13 20:51:53 EST 2008

Hi folks,

I've got to run so this isn't proofread... but attached is my summary
based on the input I've received (thanks) (open office writer format and
word format). VICTOR - where I need your summary is highlighted (FreeGIS
book).

Hopefully I got things right. Any feedback is appreciated before I send
off to Tyler tomorrow. Apologies if I missed something you've done! It
was not intended...

Thanks all
CHarlie
--