[OSGeo-Edu] WikiEducator / WikiVersity

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Wed Jul 9 08:30:49 EDT 2008

I'm forwarding this from Kim Tucker, whom I hope will join this list and take it forward. Kim started this discussion outside this list with some members of the FOSS4G 2008 LOC, then we included Tyler and that's how it landed up here.

Kim please post the material you sent to me earlier as you see fit for OSGeo-Edu.

Gavin