[OSGeo-Edu] OSGeo logo and educational material

cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Tue Jun 24 19:42:03 EDT 2008

Quoting "Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)" <tmitchell at osgeo.org>:

> re: OSGeo branded teaching events.  Board had lots of discussion, but
> were asking the conference committee to come up with some policy.
> The direction EduCom takes may really help set the tone for how
> "bigger" issues of policy like this are handled.

Tyler - should we in edu (A) continue this thread (or a subcommittee) to come up
with our own suggested policy or (B) should an ad-hoc subcommittee between edu
and the conference group be formed to develop a policy for both?

While I still think our edu group's primary issue is still getting *any* (OSGeo
sanctioned or not) content up in our inventory so that people will come and use
it, it probably is time for us to do this.

Cheers

Charlie