[OSGeo-Edu] Inventory Database

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Apr 12 17:36:01 EDT 2009

To go along with making it easier to find I'm proposing some minor edits to
http://www.osgeo.org/education

Here's a print out of what I'd like to change it to
http://www.easy-share.com/1904503969/The_OSGeo_Education_and_Curriculum_Project___OSGeo.pdf
Mostly just re-arranging the lists to make them more concise and the
items stand out more.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Alex