[OSGeo-Edu] Possible Content Ideas

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Thu Aug 5 10:56:05 EDT 2010

Charlie,

We've been using a peer review process at the Journal that has been very
successful. I think it is a great idea for education content as well. I
attached the article on open source software for peer review. I'll
submit it after I respond to comments.

I don't have the other article finished yet, but I will post it as soon
as I do.

I'd like to volunteer to help with more education committee tasks, but
I'm hesitant since I'm already working with the journal and trying to
help out with summer of code. Perhaps after summer of code is over.

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658