[OSGeo-Edu] Permission to use the Association for Amercan Geographer's GIS&T Body of Knowledge framework

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Mar 24 22:13:25 EDT 2010

Charlie Schweik wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> 2) I'm going to the AAG conference on April 15th in Washington D.C. I
> think Helena and I are on a panel about open source GIS being chaired by
> Luc Anselin. If anyone else is going, perhaps we could coordinate a
> Birds of a Feather meeting that day. Please contact me if you want to do
> this.
>
> More soon, hopefully.
>
> Cheers
>
> Charlie

I won't be there this year, but we will have an OSGeo booth being headed
up by Eric Wolf. I suggest you advertise a BoF at the booth along with
the FOSS session schedule.

Also we're still looking for more volunteers to help at the booth for
various time slots.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AAG_2010

Thanks,
Alex