[OSGeo-Edu] COST action

Charles Schweik cschweik at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:12:33 EDT 2011

Hi,

This is great Ari, all. Maybe if you EU folks can figure out who might take
the lead on this and document who all is interested in being listed as a
participant. Then we can turn to a collaborative writing on the 3 page
brilliantly written document and what the scope of the project is.

I may have missed it in an email, but can someone send the link to the COST
RFP?

I'm working with Phil to get a virtual meeting set up for sometime in early
November hopefully.

Cheers
Charlie