[OSGeo-Edu] COST action

Lluís Vicens lluis at sigte.udg.es
Thu Oct 20 11:20:41 EDT 2011

Dear all,

We will be pleased to be involved on that educational meeting during the
Spanish foss4g conference here in Girona. Could be a nice option and a
good idea. We can start to look for places and infrastructure to
allocate meetings and workshops during -or the days(s) before- the
conference if everybody agree. Meanwhile, Rosa, a colleague of us here
in the SIGTE, says that she could take a look to the COST program and
give you some feedback later on. She also will take a look to some other
options as the Coordination Actions (FP7).

In summary, we can start to move the things here, if there isn't any
other option in mind.

Best regards,
Lluís

El dj 20 de 10 de 2011 a les 14:45 +0300, en/na Ari Jolma va escriure: