[OSGeo-Edu] OSGeo webinars

Moreno, Rafael Rafael.Moreno at ucdenver.edu
Thu Jul 5 21:00:44 PDT 2012

As I mentioned before, I am using Screencast-o-Matic (www.screencast-o-matic.com) in a different project. Free, no software download or installation. Literately, push one button to start recording. Push on button to stop recording. Save as .MP4. DONE!! 10 min max to learn it.

Limit of 15 min per video for free version, but you can tape as many 15-min pieces as you want. This is actually very convenient to organize a class or conference instead of having one very long video.

Rafael

Rafael Moreno, Ph.D.
Department of Geography and Environmental Studies
University of Colorado Denver
Campus Box 172
1200 Larimer Street NC 3524
Denver, CO 173364