[El] rebuilding gdal

Volker Fröhlich volker27 at gmx.at
Fri Dec 31 18:14:37 EST 2010

What comes to my mind concerning libgeotiff: Fedora/CentOS/RHEL uses a non-
standard location for libgeotiff. Maybe that is causing your problem.

Just a sidenote: EPEL will have up to date packages packages in the not so far
future. You can inform yourself about our efforts here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GIS

Regards

Volker Fröhlich