[El] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Re: FOSS4G rpm packaging

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Wed Nov 17 05:36:39 EST 2010

Hi,

there seems to be activity around GIS in Fedora (see mail below).
That would be great to find a way to properly collaborate with them.

Especially with RHEL / CentOS 6, there will probably be many packages
that will be maintained in Fedora/EPEL and that we won't duplicate.

Thoughts welcome!

Cheers,

Mathieu