[Europe] OSGeo Europe - topic talks?

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:14:42 PDT 2018

Hi Dirk,

the topics you mentioned are well structured for me. if we could cover
them, we would be able to cover significant part of Europe's spatial agenda

I would suggest, if we have someone, who could prepare invited talk for the
forum, that would be great

and as natural follow-ups, BOF session could be planned

but we need to find some leaders, who are into the topic

čt 22. 3. 2018 v 17:25 odesílatel Luí­s Moreira de Sousa <