[Europe] OSGeo Europe - topic talks?

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Thu Mar 22 09:25:30 PDT 2018

Dear Dirk, dear all,

I think we could have a single talk at FOSS4G-Europe outlining an agenda and setting up some ideas on how to execute it. This would work mainly to round up the community around us.

In a BOF I would see a more practical discussion on how to get the ball rolling and eventually extend our membership.

Cheers.

​--

Luís Moreira de Sousa

Bowlespark 8

6701 DN Wageningen

The Netherlands

Phone: +31 628 544 755

Email: luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch

RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c