[Europe] Urgent: Status of [OSGeo Europe]

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 01:17:40 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I think there is value in keeping the NGO:
I recently talked with ESA (there is a possibility for a sponsorship)
and it can only be done through an EU legal entity. I assume, this would
also be needed in other cases.

How about we pass the control of the NGO directly to the board and try
to find a EU based volunteer as a secretary?

Best,
Angelos

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
President