[fdo-internals] Defects in PostGIS provider

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Aug 24 12:44:14 EDT 2007

I think it would be fine for you to assign this to yourself.

Could you please add Mateusz to the CC list if you do this?

From: Chuck Wilbur
Subject: RE: [fdo-internals] Defects in PostGIS provider

I've just logged ticket #104 for the insert behavior of the PostGIS
provider. Trac automatically assigned it to Mateusz, though I think he's
said he won't be able to do any work on the provider for a while. I'm
planning to take a crack at it, but this will be my first real plunge
into the PostGIS API, so I don't know how successful I'll be. If I come
up with a fix I'll post it as a patch to the ticket. Should I assign the
ticket to myself?

Chuck