[fdo-internals] Re: [Incubator] Motion for FDO to graduate incubation

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Jan 28 10:19:52 EST 2008

Jeroen Ticheler wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
> Going through the incubation page of FDO I notice that there are very
> few links to related pages (Web presence, SVN, bug tracker, project
> stats etc..). It would be good to see those pages linked here for quick
> reference.

FDO uses OSGeo infrastructure for everything, so the locations are well
known and can easily be derived:

Web presence:
    http://fdo.osgeo.org/

SVN:
    http://svn.osgeo.org/fdo/

Bug tracker:
    http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/

Project stats (like most OSGeo projects it's on ohloh.net):
    http://www.ohloh.net/projects/4662

I'll ask Greg to add this info to the Incubation Status Page.

> I feel a the same about the "Yes" statements. A little more background
> would be useful so people do not have to browse through heaps of
> information themselves to extract that background.
> For instance the "Have issues raised in the provenance review been
> adequately addressed?". It states "Yes" but there's no single indication
> what issues were resolved if any, and how they were resolved.

I'll ask for clarifications to be added.

> It would be nice to see where PSC members work. GRASS did that and I
> took that to heart myself as well for the GeoNetwork incubation process.

Will ask for this as well.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette