[fdo-internals] Re: [mapguide-internals] MapGuide REST Extension

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Wed Feb 18 16:36:31 EST 2009

I agree, in case when there would be MG server installed you would want
to go trough MG to access data.

I am interested of having http and fdo access to data without MG server
because I see many use cases for it.
To publish data in html from fdo source, create html form to search
data, enable google search on it, publish it via kml,... we would not
need MG server functionalities.

Haris