[fdo-internals] SQLite Provider issue

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Jun 4 13:36:26 EDT 2009

Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> So would be ok if we push the Provider ones in ThirdParty, modify
> it to use a different library name, for example SQLiteFDO and even
> install in system if we decide to use shared.

So, since it looks like both the SDF provider and the SQLite provider require modified versions of SQLite, we would have two renamed libraries: SQLiteFDO and SQLiteSDF?

I do like the idea of shared libraries in general, but in this case I'm not sure that it makes sense to pollute the system with these single-use-specific items.