[fdo-internals] RFC 68 for review

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Wed Sep 11 08:54:25 PDT 2013

Re: (b)

The provider still needs to support 1.x. I thought we added if/else conditions or "fail-over" conditions to accommodate this need. For example,
- Execute the command using GIST_GEOMETRY_OPS.
- If the create index command fails using GIST_GEOMETRY_OPS, re-execute without this parameter.
- If the error persists, error out.