[fdo-users] Postgis/OGR providers on Ubuntu?

Jo Cook j.cook at OXFORDARCH.CO.UK
Wed Aug 15 09:54:59 EDT 2007

Hi Mateusz,

That's a real shame. I would be more than happy to help with porting
providers. My expertise is pretty minimal but I can spare the time to learn
and help out in any way possible. I think this is really worthwhile doing
because otherwise the linux version of mapguide is pretty limited in
comparison to the windows version.

Is there anyone else I could contact regarding working on the port?

Regards

Jo