[fdo-users] OGR 3.3 Provider runtime error [SOLVED]

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Tue Feb 5 13:59:58 EST 2008

I solved the problem, but it was the other way round.

The release configuration for the OGRProvider vcproj *did not* have manifest
generation and embedding enabled. I turned these options on, rebuilt the
project and now I no longer get the runtime errors.

I don't work with VC++ that much, so I dunno if this qualifies as an actual
"fix", but there you have it.

- Jackie