[fdo-users] ISelect and ISQLCommand Usage

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Fri Jan 4 17:37:17 EST 2008

In theory, you should be able to query only certain columns using an FdoISelect. There is a GetPropertyNames() call on the FdoISelect object. It returns a collection of property names that you can add to. If the collection is empty, all columns are returned, otherwise, the specified columns are returned.

However, I bet the implementation of this varies across providers.

Traian