[fdo-users] MPolygon <-> FDO

Jonio, Dennis (Aviation) DJonio at miami-airport.com
Fri Mar 7 12:44:32 EST 2008

Hi Brad,
No, that should not be an issue.

It is starting to look like this:

Construct a try/catch block - loop over the top of this and keep
iterating through the rounding factor until it works!!! :-)

                    Point2d[] pts = new Point2d[mPolygonLoop.Count];
                    double[] blgs = new double[mPolygonLoop.Count];
                    int z = 0;
                    for (; z < mPolygonLoop.Count; z++)
                    {
                        Point2d tmp_pt;
                        if (z == mPolygonLoop.Count - 1)
                        {
                            pts[z] = pts[0];
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            double X =
Math.Round(mPolygonLoop[z].Vertex.X, 10, MidpointRounding.AwayFromZero);
                            double Y =
Math.Round(mPolygonLoop[z].Vertex.Y, 10, MidpointRounding.AwayFromZero);
                            tmp_pt = new Point2d(X, Y);
                            pts[z] = tmp_pt;
                        }
                        blgs[z] = mPolygonLoop[z].Bulge;
                    }
I was able to get a couple more of my test cases to work this way ...
have not been able to do a polygon from 2 arcs.

dennis