[fdo-users] Trying to get FDO-Postgis to work in Topobase Map 2010

Gwenael Bachelot gwenael.bachelot at eur.autodesk.com
Wed Aug 12 10:34:37 EDT 2009

Hi Andreas,

I took the DLLs from the PostgreSQL server bin directory.

I am not an Autodesk developer, but it seems to me the provider should work inside TB 2010 Client as it does inside Map 3D 2010.

There is a "logged" version of the PG provider but I think it provide interesting information once the provider has been loaded.

What did you put in provider.xml ?

For me, it's :
<FeatureProvider>
    <Name>OSGeo.PostGIS.3.4</Name>
    <DisplayName>Fournisseur OSGeo FDO pour PostGIS </DisplayName>
    <Description>Acces en lecture/écriture à une banque de données de type PostGIS. </Description>
    <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
    <Version>3.4.0.0</Version>
    <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.4.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
    <LibraryPath>PostGISProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
  </FeatureProvider>

Cordialement,
Gwenael
Gwenael Bachelot - Mailto:gwenael.bachelot at autodesk.com
http://www.geospatial-made-in-france.fr
Direct :+33(0)1.46.46.38.77 - Mobile : +33(0)6.26.62.18.61

Séminaires web gratuits : http://www.autodesk.fr/webinaires_geospatial