[fdo-users] Connection problem SQL Server 2008 and FDO

LFELLI lofelli at tiscali.it
Sun Oct 4 20:15:29 EDT 2009

Hi Jackie,
thx for the reply, but unfortunately i've already test the SQL Server 2008
Spatial Provider. The picture attached in the first post come from this
provider. Never used the ODBC Provider.
I downloaded and installed the last version of all software (MGOS
2.0.2.3011, Maestro 1.0.9, Sql Server 2008 Express, FDO 3.3.0 but also
tested 3.4.0 and 3.4.1, .Net3.5, FDO Tool box 0.8.2.962).
I install everything in a new partition, the SO is clean, so no influence by
other program (except for office 2003).
I reinstalled Sql Server 2008 Express... always the same problem.
I think new version of some software causes the hang.
Ready to make all test possible.
Thx.

Lorenzo