[fdo-users] KingOra Cannot Find Primary Key with Some Database Roles

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Wed Feb 24 08:06:17 EST 2010

Hi,

Where a KingOra connection is made to a user that has no ownership of data
but is instead allocated access via roles and groups (not views) the code
that finds the PKey - GetTablePkeyColumns() - passes in the "Owner" for an
optimised query against USER_CONSTRAINTS.

Maybe it's my misunderstanding of the "Owner" -- if this the user logged
onto the DB with the connection properties then this is wrong?  There is an
entry against the ALL_CONSTRAINTS but that's a slow query.

Maybe I am creating my connection parameters wrong?

Thought I'd post here before submitting a ticket on this...

 Crispin