[fdo-users] Re: WFS memory usage

Robin Newton robin.newton at 1spatial.com
Fri Aug 19 10:41:39 EDT 2011

I guess I should have also asked: (c) Is FdoXmlFeatureReaderImpl hanging on
to all these features likely to be be a major factor in memory use? To which
my current answer would have to be "no".

It looks like the real reason my application was crashing was due to
FdoXmlUtilXrcs::Xrcs2Unicode overflowing the stack by trying to allocate up
to 0.5 meg on it, which I believe should be fixable by changing the limit on
stack size.

Thanks,
Robin