[fdo-users] fileGDB support in FDO OGR 3.8 32-bit (and 64-bit)

Heddo Klandermans h.klandermans at hawarIT.com
Fri May 3 00:59:48 PDT 2013

Hello,

As for 64-bit OGR-provider (tested on AutoCAD Map 3D 2013): it works
fine for pGDB (.mdb) but also has similar problems with fGDB (.gdb).
Simple work around, though not satisfactory of course, is to ask
suppliers to transfer data (e.g. using ESRI's distributed
geodatabase-command) to pGDB.

H.D. (Heddo) Klandermans
Senior Consultant

Hawar Information Technology bv