[FOSS-GPS] FoxtrotGPS: Call for translations!

Gabriele Colosimo wizard847 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 05:18:32 EDT 2010

Hello Sander,

Thank you for your help and suggestion of the poedit software.
In fact I was wondering where to start, I mean:

- After getting the software, from where should I start with the
translation?
- Will my translation be checked from anyone else?
- Am I the first in translating from English to Italian or I can see other
translations in order to keep the language closer as possible with previous
releases?

Thanks again

Gabriele