[FOSS-GPS] Can't get Ambiguity Validation Ratio to move

Danny Miller dannym at austin.rr.com
Mon Jun 20 16:16:45 EDT 2011

OK, I was wondering about that.  The base is not actually moving, but
this seems right.

How does it calculate E/N/U-Baseline without a base location?  The
spatial orientation of the EN plane changes (rotates) with lat/long.

I assume it calculates an approximate lat/long solution and uses that to
come up with the orientation of the ENU coordinate system?  Can it do
this with SkyTraq-Raw, without a solution from the receiver itself?

BTW, I am very excited about RTKlib, and cannot thank you enough for
making it available the way you have.  There is no shortage of practical
uses for this.

Thanks,
Danny