[FOSS-GPS] Re: New Project with RTKlib & need help.

Mauro Ugarte Avilés mauro.ugarte at cefop.udec.cl
Mon Jan 2 14:55:06 EST 2012

> Taking your words, I'm not good at GPS relative terms and algorithms too.

Me neither :-)
> I think that the moving base must have an fixed and known lenght .
If you review the "setting2" tab on RTKNAVI 2.4.x options, you will see
that the "Baseline Length Constraint (m)" is an option, not a
requirement, even when  "Moving Base" is selected as positioning mode on
"setting1" tab. Considering this, I thought that both options where
valid (constrained and unconstrained length). One may think that is just
a programming bug if it remains as an option and not as a requirement,
but if you select "moving base" you will see that on the "Positions" tab
automatically the option to input the base antenna position dissapeared,
from which I conclude that nothing is left to chance on this swiss knife
that RTKlib is :-).