[FOSS-GPS] Re: RTKLIB SKYTRAQ

Ab_fab gamma.gts at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:18:24 EST 2012

Hi all,

Thanks for sharing your findings.
FYI, I ordered and received on monday one Yuan10 USB dongle [1]

I made only basic testing so far, but my intention is to record raw data
and perform post-treatment, thanks to correction data network freely
available in France [2]
I expect to have 3 to 6 base stations available, nicely spread in all
directions, and in a range from 10 to 25 km.

The things I miss at the moment are spare time and a convenient open-sky
location (I live in a very dense urban area). But it's only a matter of
days / weeks of patience ^^

I'll let you know if / when I get interesting stuff

Bye
Fabien

[1] http://www.onetalent-gnss.com/ideas/usb-hw-receivers/yuan10
[2]  http://rgp.ign.fr/accueil.php