[FOSS-GPS] RTKLIB and Master Auxiliary approach

Fabrizio Toni fabrizio.toni at techplanet.it
Sat Jun 16 05:04:46 PDT 2012

Hi all,
I have to conduct an experimentation for railway application to localize
the trains and eventually distinguish the track in parellal tracks
scenarios.
The train could run up to 300 km/h. I'm testing a Denga10 receiver
(http://www.onetalent-gnss.com/ideas/usb-hw-receivers/denga10) 10 Hz
output and a low cost antenna Tallysmann TW2410. I'm using RTKNavi and 2
Gnss permanent station networks (Italpos Leica Geosystems and Netgeo
Topcon). My question is: "When I get  Master auxiliary corrections from
Leica geosystems network, RTKLIB uses Auxiliary stations message? If so,
where is locate the source code for the positioning?
Then I bougth also another Denga10 to set up an RTK system: one Denga10
as Master base and one as Rover. I'll post the results asap.
Regards
--

Fabrizio Toni*
**//*//