[FOSS-GPS] RTKLIB and Master Auxiliary approach

Fabrizio Toni fabrizio.toni at techplanet.it
Sat Jun 16 06:08:13 PDT 2012

So when I use Master auxiliary corrections it's a simple Nearest?
What a pity. Because in high-speed moving vehicle apps I believe MAX is
the best solution.
What about RAIM algoriths to integrate in RTKLIB? In all safety of life
applications is a MUST the integrity risk real-time monitoring.
For example in railway we have very restricted requirements 10^-9 faults
per hours (SIL4 normative
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety_Integrity_Level)
I found this interesting paper:
http://eprints.qut.edu.au/31007/1/c31007.pdf
Do you think it could be possible to integrate this or another RAIM
algorithm in RTKLIB?
Regards
--

Fabrizio Toni*