[FOSS-GPS] RTKLib ready and recommended receiver modules

Danny Miller dannym at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 29 11:35:03 PDT 2013

Look at the NV08C:

http://www.nvs-gnss.com/products/receivers/item/2-nv08c-csm.html

It provides RAW output, so it can work with RTKLIB.  Someone posted a
modified RTKLIB that accepted CSM's RAW format, I don't know if that's
been included in an official version yet.

Call CSM directly.  They do not have a webstore, but just call their
sales.  They will sell a couple of units at a surprisingly low price.

Danny