[FOSS-GPS] Moving Baseline mode in RTKLIB

Al yohcnala at gmail.com
Fri May 31 20:09:59 PDT 2013

Hi,  I am trying to measure the distance between two GPS patch antennas
(antennas are fixed relative to each other, but moves together as a single
unit).  I thought the moving baseline mode with RTKLIB is suitable for my
application.  I am using two u_blox LEA6 PPP, one as the rover input and one
as the base station input.  Both uBlox are outputing binary RAW messages.
The serial connections seem okay as I can get position fixes with single
mode.  However when I switch to moving baseline mode, the baseline (E, N and
U-baseline) measurements is all over the place (more than a few meters off
and fluctuating).

Does anyone has experience doing that?  I read here that someone got cm
level accuracy.

Thanks a lot.