[FOSS-GPS] RTKLib processing power

Josh Leighton leighton.josh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 15:04:33 PDT 2013

Hi Weber,

There's nothing specific to the A9 that would make compiling RTKLib a
problem.  Whether you encounter trouble will most likely depend on what
linux distribution you end up running.

We compile the linux kernel ourselves so we can build our own debian image,
where apt-get makes life pretty easy when it comes to compiling RTKLib or
other such libraries.  Depending on the community support for your hardware
and what pre-built images are available, debian may or may not be an option
for you.  I always recommend others to use debian because it makes package
management and compatibility so easy.

I don't think RTKLib has many dependencies though, so regardless of what
you're running you should have an easy time of it.

Best of luck,
-Josh