[FOSS-GPS] Ephemeris storage, how to purge it in RTKLIB and RTKnavi

David Kelley DavidKelley at ITSware.net
Mon Nov 17 09:35:52 PST 2014

Again, many thanks to Dan for his explanation.

Now that I see the INI file in use (and know to remove it from memory
with a restart), much becomes clear when controlling different filter
types.   But one thing remains odd to me, the intended use of the
*config file in all this.
If seems to overlap with the *.ini file in many ways and saves very
similar information and settings strings., to wit, all the file paths
seem to be saved in both places.
Clearly the *config file is intended to have all the navigation filter
settings, but that too is found in the *.in file (ie mode etc. )

If there any item that is in fact set on one and not the other? When
does one use each?  I do not see anything in the manual about this.

--
Regards,
David Kelley