[FOSS-GPS] High SNR Satellites not being used

Felipe G. Nievinski fgnievinski at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 12:09:32 PDT 2014

Most of the time a satellite set unhealthy by the control segment can still
be tracked fine, it's just that its actual orbit is expected not to be as
well described by the broadcast ephemerides due to a sudden maneuver.

Also, you didn't mention if the data were being processed in point
positioning; in relative positioning, a satellite has to be visible from
both stations (rover and base) to be usable.

-F.