[FOSS-GPS] High SNR Satellites not being used

Sean Hyde sean.a.hyde at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 13:14:54 PDT 2014

Interesting.  After about 30 mins, G02 became ‘OK’.

I am currently respinning my board for the NV08C.  If it works, the new one will support up to 4.5V to the antenna allowing me to better amplify the antennas I have and to use a Novatel GPS-600LB I acquired.

Hopefully this will improve base station positioning.