[FOSS-GPS] RTKLIB: What about PPP-Fixed ?

Dimitris Psychas psxdimitris at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 05:49:29 PDT 2015

Dear Tomoji,

thank you for your clarifications. Actually, when I said PPP-RTK I meaned the integer ambiguity resolution that takes place in PPP (so according to your sayings, the mode PPP-AR is PPP-RTK mode). Could you please tell me if the DCB MGEX products (differential code biases, inter-system biases and fractional cycle biases) are supported in PPP-AR within RTKLIB ?

Something else that I would like to know is how can I implement the other meaning of RTK in PPP. To put it in other words, how can I have PPP solutions that are corrected about ionosphere, etc from a reference network ? Do I just have to use as "Ionosphere Correction" the SBAS messages or IONEX TEC files?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Dimitris Psychas