[FOSS-GPS] RTKGPS+ using RTCM with GPS+GLONASS not working

gto234 mersota at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 13 23:45:31 PST 2015

Thanks for the reply.
The Sokkia firmware is not RTK-capable and also it is a discontinued model
so i can't upgrade in order to use it directly with SurvCE.
I prefer to use the RTKLIB engine with the raw data and output the solution
to SurvCE if it is possible. I am testing it.
But the problem is that rtkgps+ can't see the GPS sats if i select a GPS+GLO
mountpoint. It sees only the GLONASS sats! It must be a bug!