[FOSS-GPS] help with RTKPOST of GPS file please

Michele Bavaro mic.bavaro at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 17 15:07:10 PDT 2016

some further analysis of the rover obs shows 3 strange epochs with a
sharp 6 seconds (subframe) error, e.g.

 > 2016 04 03 13 14 55.600000  0  11
*> 2016 04 03 13 14 40.800000  0  11**
*> 2016 04 03 13 14 56.000000  0  13

please check your converter as the rinex also reports several CRC
failures causing solution gaps

1. the Doppler shifts reveal a 2ppm error in the crystal which is
uncommon (to say the least) for LEA-6T.
2. the C/N0s peak at 40dBHz which is symptom of a very poor antenna.
3. the range inter-satellite differences shows incorrect range behaviour
for SV 8, 12, 20, 27 around 13:13 which is very odd, looking like the a
clock jump not being handled correctly on all satellites .. are we sure
this is a uBlox?

Pics here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0kr0il17hd6t8qh/AADO4XndEaP2_J_Boofjl7paa?dl=0

Cheers,