[FOSS4G-Oceania] FOSS4g Oceania/OZRI schedule conflict

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 14:50:09 PDT 2018

I agree with John, we have seen exemplar examples of positive and
collaborative ideas among this group. We have what it takes to lead by
example, and I believe we are already doing so.

We can set up collaborative opportunities. We can very publicly invite
ESRI and ESRI delegates to join us in these opportunities (such as
putting a story into the Spatial Source magazine).

Hopefully ESRI will rise to match us.

John, I can help with copy and the occasional contact with regards to
Marketing.

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier