[FOSS4G-Oceania] Lightning Talks Proposal (and Georabble)

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:13:09 PDT 2018

Lightning talks follow a very similar formula to Georable talks, and I'd
suggest we discuss these together.

We've mentioned that we might set up a Georabble night, and maybe
combine it with delegates from the ESRI day.
Has anyone reached out to the Georabble community in Melbourne yet? Do
we have a contact for such a person (maybe they are on this list
already?) Maybe we could invite the Georabble community to organise
lightning talks and georabble talks together?

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254