[FOSS4G-Oceania] Time to open up registration for the Community Day?

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 16:10:43 PDT 2018

Thanks David, great work on pulling all of this together! I've started
commenting on the doc, will continue to do so.

My feeling is that registration would best be done through Tito, which is
what we've been using for workshop & conference registration. It keeps all
our registration info in one place, which will be useful in the long term.

I'd love to help develop the 'tentpole' events and messaging over the next
couple of weeks. Feels like it would make sense to pull together a launch
to draw some attention to the day, at the same time as opening
registrations. Right now we have 26 October in the timeline
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mU6beJA7NteqCNQ6iW7LpCL-06lwwxnESnvcRAY6nT8/edit#gid=0>
for opening CD regos, should we move this forward?