[FOSS4G-Oceania] Time to open up registration for the Community Day?

David Dean ddean at ieee.org
Mon Oct 8 15:45:38 PDT 2018

John,

I would be happy to put the registration through Tito, who is best placed
to guide me through how to make that happen?

As for the date, it might be nice to move it forward. I'd like to focus
getting the registration form up and running as soon as we have a consensus
on what it should contain, and then once everything is in place we can make
a formal launch happen.

- David

http://dbdean.com