[FOSS4G-Oceania] [OSGeo Oceania] FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2019 - Sponsorship Prospectus
ed at mapillary.com
Tue Apr 23 05:47:18 PDT 2019
I trust you had a lovely "very long weekend". As mentioned in our last
committee meeting, the sponsorship prospectus is nearing completion, but
there are few things to be done first and you can help.
*If you read only one thing, let it be this:*
*How can we provide value to sponsors in a way that aligns with the value
and goals of our entity?*
The clearer our value add and the ROI for sponsors, the easier it will be
for them to justify sponsorship of our conference.
We'd love your input, so take a look at the following docs and chime in:
- Sponsorship prospectus
can we make sponsorship a compelling proposition?)
- Sponsorship value creation
can we add value for sponsors?)
- Sponsorship contacts
do you know that may be willing to sponsor?)
Also, feel free to put your hand up if you'd like to be involved in the
sponsorship outreach efforts.
Successful sponsorship efforts means:
- The conference will return a surplus
- More money for good mojo activities such as:
- Travel grant program
- Making the conference more affordable for community contributors
- Diversity focused initiatives such as women's breakfasts and
- Set a strong foundation for 2020 and potential support for satellite
events throughout the region
- Daniel will have fewer grey hairs by the time November rolls around.
Deadline for input is COB this Friday 26th.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the FOSS4G-Oceania