[FOSS4G-Oceania] [Decision needed] What happens to the 2021 conference?

Jonah Sullivan jonahsullivan79 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 20:36:28 PDT 2021

Thanks for the info Claire. I'm having the same issues with the Canberra
Python User Group. We're trying to differentiate from the plethora of
online engagements by providing a unique offering that leans heavily on in
person interactions (including formal presentation events and informal hack
events).

I think the FOSS4G Oceania conference has a similar perspective. I'm
personally less inclined to attend online only events but I'm probably in
the minority.

The conference series would definitely be more resilient with a digital
first premise.